Effective Date: July 27, 2021
Kincern is intended ONLY for users in the United States, and its use is governed by US law.
2. The information that we collect
1. Personal Information: We collect certain Personal Information that you provide when you register to use the Service, including:
– personal and business e-mail addresses;
– personal and business mailing addresses; and
– personal and business phone numbers.
You may choose to provide certain Content which may contain or consist of additional Personal Information, including without limitation legal, financial, health care, and other documents, photos and/or videos, such as trusts, wills, powers of attorney, advanced directives, tax returns, driver’s licenses, passports, and other documents. You may also choose to authorize Kincern to retrieve Personal Information and Content maintained by third parties, including without limitation financial transactions and real property data.
Further, examples of when you may provide us with Personal Information are when you fill out forms or fields on our website; when you upload documents or notes; when you contact us or request information about us (whether by email, chat, phone, or other means); when you use the Service, and when you register for an account.
Based on the Personal Information that you provide, we may infer other Personal information such as:
– your age;
– current income level;
– current expenses; and
– investable assets.
2. “Automatically Collected ” Information: By choosing to use the Service or opening one of our e-mails, you agree to provide Kincern with certain information that is automatically collected (“Use Data”) including, without limitation, your IP address or other device address or ID, your web browser and/or device type, your geographic location, and information about your usage of the site, including the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the Service, the pages you view on the Service, your actions on the Service, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Service,.
Kincern uses third-party software tools including Google Analytics, “cookies” and similar technologies, and “web beacons” to gather Use Data. Google Analytics is a service that tracks website traffic. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your device.
Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn how to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
3. How we use your information
Your information is an integral part of our operations, and we use it in a variety of ways in providing the Service and operating our business. For example:
1. We use Personal Information, Content and Use Data, to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all of the features of the Service, to notify you about important updates to the Service, to answer your inquiries and requests about the Service, and to screen for and prevent fraud and abuse.
2. We use Personal Information, Content, and Use Data to understand and analyze the usages trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Service, and to create new features and functionality.
3. We may use your e-mail addresses or other Personal Information to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service, to address intellectual property infringement, right of privacy violations, or defamation issues related to your Personal Information posted on the Service. We may also use your e-mail addresses to send you Service alerts and notifications. You may opt-out of receiving Service alert and notification e-mails by updating your account settings through the Service, or by contacting us directly at privacy@Kincern.com
4. We will also provide you the opportunity to provide your name and email address to subscribe to certain newsletters, updates, or offers related to the Service and the activities of third parties we work with. We will not send you an email newsletter, update or offer unless you request it. By providing Kincern with your email address, you authorize Kincern to send you regular emails unless and until you request to unsubscribe from such emails. Each email newsletter, update, or offer that we send to you will provide an opportunity to opt-out of future email correspondence.
5. We may use Use Data to: (a) personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service; (b) provide customized advertisements, content, and information; (c) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Service and third-party marketing activities; and (d) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as the total number of visitors and pages viewed.
6. We may collect, use, and share Use Data in an aggregated, de-identified, or anonymized manner (that does not identify you personally) for any purpose permitted under applicable law. This includes creating or using aggregated, de-identified, or anonymized data based on the collected information to develop new services and to facilitate research.
4. How we share your information
We do not sell our customers’ Personal Information. We share your information as described below.
1. Authorized Recipients: You may choose to share Personal Information and Content with others (the “Authorized Recipients”). When you do so, you are authorizing Kincern to share the Personal Information and Content that you specify with those Authorized Representatives unless and until you revoke such authorization by updating your profile in the Service or contacting Kincern at email@example.com.
We cannot control the actions of the Authorized Recipients. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that information you provide to Kincern will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of information that you have posted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored such information.
2. Service Providers: We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, providing us information regarding your financial transactions, providing us real estate market information, database storage, and management, hosting and maintenance, data analysis, payment processing, and legal, accounting, insurance, and marketing services. We may share your Personal Information or Use Data with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services.
When you make a payment for the Service, we will direct you to, a third-party payment processor, to provide a credit card number and other personal data needed to complete the transaction. Our payment processor will be certified to meet PCI DSS, the payment card industry standards for security, as well as applicable laws. You may receive email correspondence from us and or the payment processor related to any online transaction.
5. Your Choices
You may, of course, decline to share certain Personal Information and Content with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Service. If you create an account with us, you may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences by accessing your account settings page through the Service. If you have not created an account but have provided us with your email address, and you would like us to delete your email address, please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Third-Party Services
1. Third-Party Web Beacons and Third Party Buttons: We may also implement third-party content or advertising on the Service that may use clear gifs or other forms of web beacons, which allow the third-party content provider to read and write cookies to your browser in connection with your viewing of the third party content on the Service. Additionally, we may implement third-party buttons (such as Facebook “like” or “share” buttons) that may allow such third parties to collect information about you through such third party’s browser cookies, even when you do not interact with the button. Information collected through web beacons and buttons is collected directly by the third party, and Kincern does not participate in that data transmission. Information collected by a third party in this manner is subject to that third party’s own data collection, use, and disclosure policies.
2. Third-Party Websites and Services: The Service may contain features or links to websites and services provided by third parties. Any personally identifiable information you provide on third-party sites or services is provided directly to that third party and is subject to that third party’s policies, if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through the Service. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party sites or services to which links or access are provided through the Service. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with personally identifiable information.
7. Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important. For that reason, we do not allow children under 18 years of age to use the Service or knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of the Service is directed to persons under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access the Service at any time or in any manner.
8. Our Commitment to Data Security
Kincern uses reasonable care to protect the privacy and security of Personal Information and Content and to ensure that our systems are secure and meet industry standards. Unfortunately, no Internet transmission is ever completely secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Service, and you do so at your own risk. For more information about our security practices, please read our Security Page.
9. International Visitors
The Service is hosted in the United States and is intended solely for users located within the United States. If you choose to use the Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing, and by providing your Personal Information on the Service you consent to that transfer, storage, and processing.
11. Do Not Track Disclosures
Please note that we do not alter our Service’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track (DNT) signal from your browser. Third parties such as advertising networks, analytics providers, and widget providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you access or use our Service.
12. UNAUTHORIZED USE
13. Our Contact Information
Attn. Eric Ely
830 Central Rd #624
Rye Beach, NH 03871
Last updated July 27, 2021